How to Order Goods: Buy-It:
(1) Choose Your Products
(2) Send an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your Full Postal Address listing the Part Numbers, Description and Quantities required. UK customers - please indicate your preferred Postage Option, 1st or 2nd Class Mail.
(3) We will provide an E-mail quote advising availability and the total payment required. This will include packing, carriage and insurance and a PayPal reference.
(4) Make your payment, using PayPal and the reference provided.
(5) When payment has been received and fully cleared into our account, we will forward your Goods and Invoice.
Some restrictions may apply to certain International Destinations.
For International Shipping there is a maximum weight limit of 2Kgms.
(6) For order values of less than £50 there is a small order charge of £1.40 inclusive of VAT, if applicable.
(a) All Import duties and Local Taxes are to be paid by YOU.
(b) It is 'your' responsibility to ensure any goods ordered and imported into your country comply with your local import regulations.
(7) The UK has now completed its transition period and left the EU.
The following changes to Tax / VAT rules will now apply:-
(a) All orders from UK Residents / Nationals or UK Companies will still attract VAT at the prevailing rate of 20% for goods delivered to a UK address.
(b) If you are a non-resident foreign National requiring delivery to a UK address, e.g. as a pick-up point, you will still be charged UK VAT at the prevailing rate.
(c) All orders from foreign Nationals to Non-UK addresses including "EU Community Countries" and the "Rest of World" will be charged, Tax Exempt prices.
(d) If you are buying a "personal" import you may have to pay your Country's Customs / Import duties and VAT at their prevailing rates.
These costs may be offset against your Country's personal import allowances if these apply to you.